2. ADV - 3 credits (A)
Spanish - 4 credits (A-)
Human Communications - 4 credits (B)
English - 2 credits (B)
Presidents Seminar - 1 credit (P)
My calculated GPA - 3.45
3.
Life Law #1 - You either get it or you don't
This affects me because personally I feel like on some stuff I either get it or I don't. I like the part when it said you must do what it takes to accumulate enough "knowledge" to get it. This motivates me because I feel like if I really put my mind on something I feel like I can achieve anything.
Life Law #2 - You create your own experience
I think this is true because we control pretty much everything that we do, and we have the power to change it. This relates to my life because every choice that I make, good or bad, has consequences and I need to really think and make sure that I am doing the right thing which will have a positive outcome.
Life Law #3 - People do what works
This affects my life because sometimes I make a mistake and don't always consider the consequences. I should be more aware of my actions and what I am doing.
Life Law #4 - You cannot change what you do not acknowledge
I like this law because it talks about slapping yourself into reality and every once and a while I think its good to be ignorant of reality. However, telling yourself that this is reality is wrong and you have to make a decision and be truthful about what isn't working in your life and try to change it.
Life Law #5 - Life rewards action
I think this affects me in some way because sometimes I feel like nothing is changing, and everything is just staying the same. But I realize that in order to be where I want to be I have to get out of this rut and start being the person that I want to be.
Life Law #6 - There is no reality, only perception
I like this law because it talks about perceiving goals in your life, and how you can assign meaning and value to your life. I don't want my past or anyone else to dictate my future.
Life Law #7 - Life is managed, it is not cured
I like how this one talks about effective life management and how you need to require more of yourself in all sorts of categories. It also talks about how important it is to have a strategy, and to have commitment and energy to make that strategy real.
Life Law #8 - We teach people how to treat us
I think this law is important because it talks about how important it is to have people who respect you. If you don't want to treat someone with respect than you shouldn't expect to be treated well at all.
Life Law #9 - There is no power in forgiveness
I really like this law because its talks about how forgiveness can set you free from all that hatred, anger, and resentment. It says that the only way to rise about the negativity is to be the bigger person, and forgive the person who hurt you.
Life Law #10 - You have to name it before you can claim it
I also really like this law because it talks about reaching for what you want without being unrealistic. Its easy sometimes to feel like you can't make it, or there maybe something that is holding you back. Believing and knowing that you can do it is enough to get what you want. If you don't, then someone else will.
Inspirational Video - http://www.motivational-well-being.com/motivational-speech-1.html
Motivational quotes
1. "Try not to become a man of success but a man of value." - Albert Einstein
2. "We are are inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which their is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. "There are no secrets to success. It it the result of preparation, hard work, learning from failure." - Colin Powell
No comments:
Post a Comment